The saying, ‘You are what you eat’, applies here in every aspect. What you eat tends a great deal in shaping you physically and mentally. Although taking advice from an online blog to deal with weight loss is bad news, there are universally sound facts on which you can fall back. You can touch upon these basics and they will not fail you.
- The culmination of your diet and the foods that you have consumed leave residual effects on your internal organs. It always does well to give it a break and revitalize them.
- A glass of hot water, first thing in the morning, aids better blood flow and caresses the muscles, flushing toxins and increasing metabolism.
- Turmeric and Ginger tea on an empty stomach can greatly help cleanse the stomach and intestines. Aids digestion and proves to be greatly beneficial for the body.
- Herbal teas - Natures very own way of encouraging us to drink flowers that enrich and detoxify different parts of the body.
- A spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar in warm water flushes out toxins and body fluids, raising immunity and metabolism.
- Toxic waste holds mass. A slow disciplined cleanse, helps you get rid of this unnecessary weight.
Eat fresh, live and raw foods
In the process of detoxification, it is important to regulate the kind of foods you continue to consume. Ideally, you must eat foods that are - easy to digest.
- Foods with lesser oils and which are fibre-rich.
- Lighter foods, paired with vegetables and whole fruits, preferably with the peel as it has the maximum nutrition.
- Metabolism is not boosted by anyone nutrient but a balanced diet with adequate proteins and a good workout regime so we should eliminate the vitamin c for only metabolism bit and mention daily dose of vitamin c from fibre rich fruits maintain good gut health and also acts as an immune booster.
- Eat water-rich foods. These are easily digestible, of high nutritional value and help in staying hydrated.
- Vegetables in raw salad form (if digested well) or cooked form is a great low-calorie resource and aid in good gut health which aids in better metabolism!
- Avoid processed, foods with high salt levels and artificial preservatives.
- Avoid simple sugars and sugary baked goods. Satisfy your sugar cravings with complex sugars, sweet fruits, and vegetables.
- Whole foods are your best friend during this dietary change.
An overall lifestyle change will promote the loss of excess weight. Make sure to eat, sleep and exercise your way to good health and a great body!