“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Zorba, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as Personally Identifiable Information.
For the purposes of the Services listed on our website, “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” shall mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing services; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
By registering and using the Services listed on our Website you specifically consent to the use and transmission/transfer/sharing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to Zorba for the sole purposes of providing the Services that you wish to avail of from Zorba.
You shall be at liberty at any time to discontinue the use / transfer / transmission and sharing of any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, by writing to us and informing us of the same.
Subject to the foregoing, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and as per the provisions of the Applicable Law, (which includes the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), and except as stated herein, we will not disclose any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to any other person without your express prior consent.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Zorba does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Zorba does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we seek from you, you may not be able to avail the Services offered by Zorba listed on our Website, or we may not be able respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
- Zorba collects Personally Identifiable Information when you register with Zorba, either through Zorba’s website located at URL www.sarva.com, or through Zorba’s mobile application.
- When you register with Zorba, Zorba asks you for your full name, email address, mobile / telephone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Zorba believes is necessary to effectively offer the Services listed on our Website. Once you register with Zorba, you are not anonymous to Zorba.
- Zorba also automatically receives and records information on Zorba’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Zorba’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- Zorba uses your Personally Identifiable Information to fulfil your requests for Services that you require and other offers of Zorba, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Zorba offers, or may list on its Website at any time in the future.
- Zorba may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the offerings of Service on our Website and customer communications.
- Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You may provide in connection with the correspondence between the You or visitor and Zorba over Zorba’s chatbox, shall be used strictly to reply to inquiries or to transfer information. Zorba uses the information you provide to Zorba in order to provide you with customer service, and answer your questions. When using the support section of Zorba’s websites, Zorba may collect the e-mail address, name or open ID account for the purpose of allowing contact with Zorba’s support team. When using Zorba’s Services Zorba may collect device information such as device type, operating system type and application version. Zorba uses this information in order to provide an optimized version of Zorba’s applications for your device type. Please be aware Zorba also collects and process data related to the use of Zorba’s software and Services from Zorba customers. Zorba may use such data for statistics purposes. Zorba may use it also to improve its Services or to create and improve new services. Zorba collects and processes such data collectively and anonymously.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use the Services listed on our Website, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of user interface of our Website, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with Personally Identifiable Information the combined information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information for as long as it remains combined.
- Zorba may set and access Zorba Cookies on your computer.
- Zorba may allow other companies/entities that are presenting advertisements on Zorba’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of Zorba.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Zorba gives you the ability to edit the information that is logged in when you register on Zorba’s Website, and preferences at any time, including whether you want Zorba to contact you about offers etc., and any new Services that it lists on its Website in the future.
- Zorba shall store all your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data on secure servers.
- In certain areas Zorba uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Zorba may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Zorba may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). Zorba uses this data to provide features of our Services, to improve and customize our Service.
- You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time, through your device settings.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction